Sunday, February 13, 2011

What's up!

Posted by austenfan at 2/13/2011 09:30:00 AM
This had been a busy week for me, as you can see by my less than the usual number blog entries for the week. Right now, I'm starting to treasure the weekends as they're the only days when I can truly get a long relaxed and less stressful time. :)

Anyway, I was strolling at the mall yesterday when I saw this very sleek-looking red car on display. It's the new Ford Fiesta, from what I can remember from the banners around the vehicle. Hmm, I wonder when I'll get to drive a car like that? But before I start thinking about that, I need to make sure that I haven't yet forgotten how to drive. Since taking driving lessons more than a year ago, I haven't had any practice in driving at all - which is the reason why I still don't have a driver's license. But hey, what am I going to do with a driver's license if I don't have anything to drive, right? :) I should probably just start saving first to be able to buy myself a car before I start daydreaming about the feeling of getting to drive my own Ford Fiesta. Haha. When I've saved enough, I'll get myself one and promise to take good care of it - to regularly check if it needs motorhome repair, a wash, or anything else that a car needs to get it in excellent condition!

Of course, I still have a long way to go when it comes to money savings, but who says I can't plan ahead?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare