Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Waking up early!

Posted by austenfan at 2/09/2011 08:56:00 PM
I have gotten used to sleeping and waking up late these past few months so much that I think I'm going to find it hard to change my current routine. It's gonna take me some time to get used to it, but I'm sure I'll be able to do it. Besides, I used to wake up early during college for my 7AM class, so I can do it again, right? :)

To be able to do that, I need to start sleeping early too! This one's kinda hard to do especially when you have TV shows with new episodes each week that you await. Right now, I'm watching several series, namely: Gossip Girl, Chuck, Pretty Little Liars and the Korean dramas My Princess and My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. Now, even though I'm eagerly awaiting each new episodes of these shows, I'm probably going to have to watch some of the episodes during the weekend to fulfill my goal of sleeping earlier. :)

I'll definitely be looking forward to weekends, when I can watch all those missed episodes! How about you? How do you manage your sleeping and waking up (early or late) habits?

1 comments:

Grace on February 16, 2011 at 8:28 PM said...

I hear you... I wake up at four everyday to work and each time I get up, I die inside. Hahaha. This used to be so easy when I was young but now it's just really punishment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare