Sunday, February 20, 2011

Testing the new wireless connection

Posted by austenfan at 2/20/2011 08:40:00 PM
We've just started using wireless network yesterday, and so far, the connection's been good! Well, I haven't tried streaming videos while multiple users are in the connection so I guess I still need to try that out before making any conclusions regarding my satisfaction over our choice of router. Haha. I hope the internet speed stays the same. :)

What about you guys? Any experience with converting from the modem type to the wireless type connection? Was there really a noticeable decrease in speed? So far, that's the only disadvantage I can think of with going wireless. I don't have to worry about the LAN cable getting loose from the laptop, and disconnecting me from whatever it is I'm currently looking up on the internet. I could even take my laptop anywhere in the house and stream some workout videos (maybe I could take some pre workout supplements first) online!

Speaking of working out, it's been a long time since I've done a proper exercise. Hmm, I should definitely get back to my plan of getting in good shape soon! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare