Thursday, February 17, 2011

Self motivation works!

Posted by austenfan at 2/17/2011 09:34:00 PM
Yes, it must work. It just has to, so that I can do these challenges that are ahead of me. I know it's kind of cliche-ish, but every time that I'm feeling down, I just tell myself "I can do this! I just have to try and work harder." And though I don't magically get better at what I'm doing, I feel a little better and I get to keep a more positive outlook. After all, if I don't believe in myself, then I can never really do what I need to, right? :)

I'm not saying that only self motivation is the only thing that can help you during some of those moments. You can also ask some advice from your family and friends. I find that advice from those close to me really helps in cheering me up. And of course, don't forget to pray and ask Him for guidance.

Okay, you might be getting a little weirded out by this entry. Why did I write it? Well, let's just say that I need a little motivation right now too. And yes, blogging about it actually helps! Hope it helped you too!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare