Saturday, February 19, 2011

Preeeetty!

Posted by austenfan at 2/19/2011 08:23:00 PM
I'm currently watching the ongoing Korean drama My Princess, and let me just say that I can't get over how pretty Kim Tae Hee is! Seriously, I doubt if they could ever give her a role that doesn't describe her as just an ordinary girl and not someone who's absolutely beautiful. If you don't know her, look at her picture and let me know if you don't agree with me. :)

image taken from somewhere in the world wide web

Try to look up some more of her pictures on the internet too, I'm sure they'll all prove how extraordinarily good looking she is. I mean, how can you get skin like that? It just looks like she doesn't even have to make any effort or even get some natural acne treatment to make her skin that clear and smooth looking. Or is this a Korean thing? Most of the Korean actors and actresses seem to have really good skin. Do they have very effective beauty products there or were they just born that way?

Forgive me if I sound a bit bitter right now, but I want some of that white, smooth skin too! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare