Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's Saturday!

Posted by austenfan at 2/05/2011 10:53:00 AM
Those who have work from Monday to Friday can finally say "Woohoo! It's the weekends! Time to bum around and do nothing for the next couple of days!" Or if you're the fun loving and adventurous type, then you probably have some travel plan already with you and right now, itching to start your trip!

For me, nothing so grand and exciting, though. I'll just be at home, relaxing, eating yummy home-cooked meals and having fun with my family. :) I might start looking for a new series to watch, just to help me get over my excitement for the next episode of My Princess, which I'm currently really hooked on. If you want to know more about the show, I talked about some parts of it on my other blog. Try to watch it too and tell me what you think of it!

Meanwhile, I'll leave you with this picture and hope that by seeing how cute Kim Tae Hee and Song Seung Hun looks together, you'll decide to watch it as well! Haha.

image taken from the www
Cute, right?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare