Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's February!

Posted by austenfan at 2/02/2011 08:21:00 PM
They say that it's the love month, which I really don't get since February 14 is only a single day. Or since I'm so unattached, maybe I'm mistaken and that there is actually a secret code somewhere that says that February should be celebrated as such? :) Hmm, that's not a bad theory, actually.

Don't get me wrong, though. I'm not in any way bitter over this whole "February is the love month!" thing. Although I'm not say I'm thrilled about it either. It's just one of those things that's just there, and I don't object to it because I just accept it for what it is. Forgive me if I'm sounding too random here. Haha.

Of course, despite being single, I'm still a romantic at heart so I'm still hoping that, maybe, something romantic will happen to me this coming Valentine's Day. This doesn't necessarily have to have something to do with a guy - it might be about a romantic scene I've read from a book or watched from a show or something. After all, there is romance in a lot of things - most of them, unexpected. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare