Friday, February 25, 2011

I need more fruits!

Posted by austenfan at 2/25/2011 11:09:00 PM
Although I haven't been eating a lot of processed foods these days, I still can't qualify my daily diet as healthy. Why? It's lacking on fruits and veggies! Fruits, most specially. I don't know why I'm not a big fruit lover. I eat fruits, but only once in a while. I'm not the type to eat a fruit each meal daily. Of course, I know I really should. After all, I know from my grade school days that it comprises a large portion of the ideal food pyramid.

Since my work doesn't involve much physical activity, I should really focus on my diet if I don't want to gain so much weight that I would need some good fat burners to shed those excess pounds! Still, it's hard to take a well-balanced meal when you're busy for the day.

What do you working girls do? How do you plan a well-balanced meal, given a limited amount of time and money (since preparing a healthy meal can sometimes be expensive)? Have you tried those healthy meals delivery services? Personally, I think they're too expensive, but I haven't tried it yet so if you have... do you think it's worth it?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare