Saturday, February 26, 2011

I hate blackheads!

Posted by austenfan at 2/26/2011 11:46:00 AM
I hate having blackheads! I remember the time when I used to wonder what a blackhead is - that is, when I was still young and had smooth and clear skin. Then, one day, I began to notice these black, uh, things scattered around my face. That's when I realized that (wah!) I've grown blackheads on nose and some parts of my cheeks too! I used to scratch them out, trying (unsuccessfully) to take them out. Later on, I realized that I'm just making the situation worse, so I tried to look for some kind of treatment using facial products.

Now, I use a scrub to try to eliminate some of these blackheads and prevent the growth of new ones. Ideally, I'm supposed to use at least thrice a week, but I've only been able to do some exfoliating once a week. I know, I know. I should take the time to take better care of my skin. But what can I do? I get so tired some times that I forget to. I'm not sure, but I think exfoliating actually works to keep blackheads away. Of course, I haven't seen some drastic changes yet since I don't get to regularly use my facial scrub. If you're experiencing the same kind of problem, though. You should definitely try it and see for yourself if it works!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare