Friday, February 25, 2011

Freelance writing

Posted by austenfan at 2/25/2011 10:52:00 PM
Has anyone here tried this? From what I heard, you could really make good money by just taking on article writing tasks. That is, if you have good writing skills and you're able to talk about a huge variety of topics.

I'm thinking of doing some freelance writing myself, when I have enough time to do some serious writing. And when I get the nerve to go through the application process. Haha. The truth is, despite the fact that I love writing and that I regularly update a blog, I'm still not that confident if people actually likes what I write. Plus, I probably have to brush up on my grammar to make really, really good quality articles. :)

I've already seen a site which offers these freelance writing jobs? Care to share more, preferably something you have tried yourself and which is actually not a scam? Comments are much appreciated!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare