Monday, January 24, 2011

Who loves basketball?

Posted by austenfan at 1/24/2011 09:34:00 PM
I do! Well, only when I get to see my favorite player on court. You know me, I'll learn how to love a particular game once I have someone to fangirl over. Nah, I'm just kidding, although admittedly, my having a crush on a basketball player is one of the reasons why I love watching the game.

My fascination for watching basketball started when I was in my second year of high school. I remember lying on the sofa, aimlessly switching channels, and looking for something decent to watch. Then, I chanced upon a PBA basketball game. My parents like watching basketball games, and back then, I didn't really understand why. I had no interest in basketball back then, I didn't even know what sports betting is. However, since I had nothing better to watch, I decided to stick with the current channel and see what all the fuss was about basketball. Then, I saw this player who seemed to be doing a good job during that game. Yes, it's Enrico Villanueva (I think I've talked about him a lot of times before). That was the time that I started to like him. Afterwards, I tried to watch the game whenever I know that he's playing. Now, I still like watching the game, but not as much I used to way back when I first had a crush on him. :)

By the way, the championship games just started yesterday, right? Are you planning on doing some basketball betting for these finals games? Well, you better make sure that you get to watch all the games in the series!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare