Saturday, January 22, 2011

Who doesn't love weekends?

Posted by austenfan at 1/22/2011 09:37:00 AM
Here's a multiple choice question. Weekends are fun because they are days when you can:

a. just relax at home
b. watch TV all day
c. get away from work
d. get some much needed quality time with your family and friends

Okay, I'm just kidding with the multiple question thing. All of the above are perfectly acceptable answers! Well, actually, this doesn't seem to apply to me as I'm still looking for work right now, but still, I know the feeling. Haha.

For me, weekends are also a great time to look for new TV series to get addicted to. Right now, I'm very much interested in watching Pretty Little Liars and another Kdrama that I heard is really funny and cute. Not doing anything else this weekend? Why don't you do the same? Maybe you can even recommend to me some of your TV show or book finds! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare