Friday, January 28, 2011

What were you like in high school?

Posted by austenfan at 1/28/2011 06:31:00 PM
Were you part of a clique back in high school? Were you part of the popular girls and jocks groups? Were you an actress or singer? Or were you one of those who was so good at drawing that everybody envied them (well, I did). Haha.

Back then, I guess you could call me the geeky type. I loved mathematics when most of my classmates didn't so I guess it sort of made me unusual. I was also set in getting a degree in accountancy and then looking for some accounting jobs once I graduate from college. But, I ended up finishing with a degree in chemical engineering, after I was waitlisted for the accountancy course in my university. Anyway, I have no regrets, so far. :)

Going back to the topic, I'm glad that the groups that people had back in high school wasn't as bad as some of the high school cliques that I've read about and watched in some schools. There weren't major clique divisions. Popular girls and boys weren't that mean to those who were not part of their group. I wouldn't say that everyone was nice to each other, but I'm glad that all the bullying and discriminating that I've seen on TV shows weren't a part of my of my high school experience. How about you? Did this ever happen at your school?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare