Saturday, January 29, 2011

What I write about

Posted by austenfan at 1/29/2011 10:29:00 AM
You might not have noticed it before, but I seldom write about my personal thoughts and experiences, especially when it involves feelings of the extreme kind - whether it's happy or sad. I guess I want to keep this blog as a sort of collection of only my random and entertaining (I hope) stories. I talk about the things I'm currently loving - books, TV shows, food, and others.

But lately, I've been thinking of creating a more personal journal, one where I could talk about anything I want. It would be nice if I can document my thoughts and then be able to read it and look back after a few months or years. Back when I was a little girl, I kept a diary, like all little girls have done at one point in their lives. Now, I don't know what has become of it. I've never been able to constantly update a journal. It's like, one day I'll start writing in it, and then forget about it after several weeks. And then, the urge to write in a diary comes to be again a few months later.

This time, I might decide to start one again. No, I won't be using a blog for it. Maybe this time, I'll try to keep it in a Word document... or should I still go with the old-fashioned diary again? :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare