Saturday, January 8, 2011

Visit my other blog!

Posted by austenfan at 1/08/2011 08:11:00 AM
Here I am again, promoting my new blog - Where I Fangirl. I guess it's pretty self-explanatory what the blog's all about. You can get to read my current anime and TV or movie obsessions there. Actually, I'll be blogging about anything and everything that I find just squeal-and-swoon-worthy. :) Here's a screen cap of what the blog looks like right now:

Click here to go to the blog!

As you can see, I blog about all sorts of things, the most recent of which is my love for Chuck Bartowski. A fan of his too? Head on over there and let's talk about how much we both like him!

I've still got a lot of work to do to polish up the look of the blog, though. I'm finding it hard to decide which widgets to put in there. Also, I really need more visitors! So, if you've got a blog with a similar theme to this one, tell me and I'll add you up to my blog list there!

Alright, see you at my other blog!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare