Thursday, January 6, 2011

Types

Posted by austenfan at 1/06/2011 09:32:00 PM
Whenever I watch a movie or a television show or read a book, I always find myself rooting for a specific type of hero. That is, someone who's mysterious and somewhat standoffish, but once you get to know him, you find out that he's really a good person.

Of course, I want that hero to be really good looking too. As in, so gorgeous that an ekg machine will prove that a silly fangirl's heart beats faster whenever she looks at him. After all, we all want the protagonist/hero of the novel we're reading or show that we're watching to look good, right? I mean, who doesn't? Haha.

As for the girl/heroine, I prefer them to be witty and courageous, although I have nothing against those damsel in distress types of heroines too. After all, different stories/plots need different types of heroes and heroines to make it unique and interesting.

Speaking of plots, I have my favorite when it comes to those too. Maybe I'll blog about it next time. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare