Thursday, January 27, 2011

Try planting!

Posted by austenfan at 1/27/2011 11:00:00 PM
For those of you who are looking for a new hobby, then maybe you would like to try planting! When I was a child, I was fascinated whenever I saw someone plant something which later grew to be taller than expected. I was amazed by how something tall, green, and leafy from grow from a seed that you had put in a Planter.

The only real planting experience I had was when we were required to plant bean seeds back when we were in grade school. It was fun to see plant that you've taken great care to water everyday grow taller and more beautiful each day. We didn't have Decorative Planters back then, but still, all the plants looked so green and pretty! Imagine how good they would have looked if we were even able to use some cute Outdoor Planters back then.

I haven't had the time and the resources to try planting again for the past years. But maybe, if I had the chance, I can try planting again. I think it can be a great source of satisfaction, calmness, and fulfillment for anyone who would like try something new.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare