Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tired of CityVille

Posted by austenfan at 1/22/2011 10:20:00 AM
I think I've blogged about how much I'm enjoying playing CityVille - a relatively new game on Facebook. A week or so ago, I was finding it really fun to be able to build houses and businesses and on a virtual city. However, once again, my short attention span for playing computer games has struck. I remember feeling this way before about Mafia Wars (another Facebook game). After a few weeks or so, playing the game suddenly loses its appeal, and playing for fun becomes a chore.

It's the same feeling again with CityVille. What used to be excitement over the plants I was about to harvest or rents I had to collect in the game has turned into a not-quite appealing activity. Plus, I haven't had the time to reconstruct my city to actually look like one! Hmm, maybe if the creators of the game decide to add some other household decorations like modern sofas (like in the Sims game), I'd be more excited about the prospect of playing it again. However, until I find a new and fun feature in the game, I'm going to take a break from playing CityVille for the moment.

I knew I made the right decision in not buying that game console during the Holiday season! It would have been a waste, what with my very short appreciation time for these computer games!

2 comments:

Andres said...

Same here, kakatamad din eventually

austenfan on January 24, 2011 at 9:50 PM said...

Haha. Hi Andrew! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare