Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Things I want to learn!

Posted by austenfan at 1/26/2011 06:32:00 PM
1. I want to learn how to ride a bike.

I don't know why, but my parents never bought me a bike, thus, leading to my ignorance about the basics of bike-riding. I don't blame them, though. My balance when I was a kid wasn't really all that good so I know they were just worried about me falling off the bike. Is it too late to try to learn it now that I'm past my teenage years?

2. I want to learn how to cook.

Actually, you can add wanting how to bake here. Of course, I don't know if I'll be able to do a good job at it, but it's still worth a try. That whole waiting-for-the-others-to-taste-what-you've-cooked part sounds fun! Haha.

3. I want to learn another language besides Filipino and English.

When I was in college, I wasn't required to take a foreign language class so I didn't get to learn Spanish and/or French as I had hoped to when I first went to college. Hmm, I think this one's a bit harder to do as it would have to involve enrolling at a fancy language school. And as I said before, I need to save up!

I want to learn a lot more, actually. But I'll save talking about those for some other time (maybe another blog entry). :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare