Sunday, January 23, 2011

Teenage years

Posted by austenfan at 1/23/2011 07:37:00 PM
What do you remember most about your teenage years? Not that I'm that way past being a teenager - just a few years past being a teen. :) Anyway, let me make a list of things that comes to my mind whenever I recall myself in my teenage years.
  1. My (a bit too) oily and pimple-prone face - I still have oily skin, but not as bad as it was before. Now, my face only gets really oily when the weather's really hot. Also, I used to search for ways on how to get rid of acne fast before. I'm glad that pimples don't appear on my face as quickly and unpredictably as it had before.
  2. Weight gain - My teenage years were also witness to my sudden weight gain. Since everyone back then were telling me to just eat whatever I want since I'm still young and all that, I followed their advice and just ate without considering possible weight gain. Now that I'm older, I try to live a healthier life by eating in moderation and not drinking as much soda as before.
  3. I became a romantic. Yes, these were the years where I began to fell in love with reading romantic stories, hence, turning me into this handsome and romantic heroes fangirl that I am. :)
  4. And the most important of all teenage memories - the friends that have become and continue to be a part of my life up to now. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare