Thursday, January 13, 2011

Starbucks drinks I love.

Posted by austenfan at 1/13/2011 06:20:00 PM
I don't claim to be an expert to Starbucks drinks since I rarely order something that I haven't ordered before. Hey, I don't want to regret buying a drink that I won't like! After all, it isn't exactly cheap, in fact, it's a bit overpriced, I think. Like that time that I tried their White Chocolate Mocha. I dunno... maybe I'm just not a white chocolate person. I know some people who quite like the drink.

By the way, from those that I've tried, here are the ones that I like best:
  1. Hot Mocha - Mocha with whipped cream, what else? This one's really good. You don't need to buy the mocha frappuccino if those two are just what you're after. This one's cheaper than the frap too! If you're diet-conscious you can ask them to make it nonfat and with no whipped cream, it'll still taste good!
  2. Peppermint Mocha (hot or frappuccino) - They only sell this during the Holiday season. It being so good helps in motivating me to complete the stickers for their planner promo.
  3. Caramel Macchiato - I've only had this one iced and nonfat. That version was not too sweet and tasted just right for me. I'm not sure how the regular one will taste, though.
Share some of your favorite drinks too! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare