Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sleeping late

Posted by austenfan at 1/26/2011 07:56:00 PM
Are you one of those who sleeps past 11 PM every night? Well, I am one of those, actually. Yeah, I know it's unhealthy, but I think I still haven't gotten over my review days when sleeping earlier than 10 PM was actually considered as early.

For those of you who are like me, I suggest that you try to sleep earlier than your usual sleeping time. I'll be trying it out myself, especially now that I'm not so busy with school work anymore. Besides, it will be really beneficial for you as well. Here are just some of a healthier sleeping habit's benefits:

1. You'll feel more energized in the morning.
2. You won't feel so sleep-deprived
3. It's good for your health.
4. You'll get better looking skin!

However, if its really necessary for you to stay up late to finish a pending task, make sure that you take your one a day vitamin regularly. That way, you'll lessen the possible harmful effects of sleeping late to your health. Plus, it will help you to feel less stressed out!

Still, it's better if you can manage to finish whatever it is you have to do ahead of time so that you'll avoid having to stay up late at night!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare