Saturday, January 1, 2011

SB Planner love

Posted by austenfan at 1/01/2011 03:42:00 PM
Since it's the first day of the year, I finally got to write on my new Starbucks planner. I know it's a bit shallow for me to have collected all those stickers and bought all those coffee just for a single planner, but, really, the planner looks soooo good!

I don't know which company manufactures their planners. Does anybody here know? Once I do, I'll definitely check out their notebooks and other paper products. The paper's so smooth and it even smells a bit like how a hardbound book (which, being book love that I am, I really love to sniff) smells like. It might all be in the mind, but writing in it gives me a sort of relaxing feel. I don't men relaxing in a way that's like taking a migraine relief, more like relaxing in the way that your thoughts become more organized when you write them all down in it. At least, that's how it feels like for me.

I can't take pictures with a camera phone, since my phone's battery seems to have given up on me. Just check the pictures on the internet to see how the brown Starbucks planner looks like!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare