Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolutions!

Posted by austenfan at 1/01/2011 03:18:00 PM
Before I begin talking about the main post of this entry, let me just greet everyone a Happy New Year! Here's to hoping that we have a blessed and fun-filled 2011!

I've been making New Year resolutions for a long time. Some of them, I've written in lists, some of them I just stuck on my mind. Some of them, I've been able to do and the others, well... not so much. This time, though, let me just call them goals. Now, that makes it sound much more inspiring to achieve, right?

1. Get a job, one that I will ABSOLUTELY love!
2. Lose weight and get more fit.
3. Be a better person, in well, every aspect that matters.
4. Learn stocks!
5. Be able to update my blogs more.

I guess those pretty much sum it up. As of the moment, though, I'm having a bit of trouble getting on with #2, what with all these chocolates weakening my resolve. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare