Thursday, January 6, 2011

New resolution!

Posted by austenfan at 1/06/2011 11:28:00 PM
So, remember that list I made? The one where I listed down my goals for this year? Well, I have another one. That is, I will try to sleep earlier. I need to start sleeping so late if I don't want my eye bags to continue bulging out. That means, no more staying up late surfing the net for me! No more staying up to watch Kdramas and anime series that I really like!

I hope I get to do this. I need to stay healthy! :)

So, if you see me around Twitter or Facebook when it's really late, then, tell me to stop lounging around there and to sleep already! And if I ignore you, then tell me about my on-the-way-to-being-huge eye bags!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare