Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Pretty Little Liars episode is up!

Posted by austenfan at 1/25/2011 09:05:00 PM
I know I've talked about how much I'm loving Pretty Little Liars right now in my previous blog entries, so I won't bore with more of my praises over it.

Let me just recommend it to you one more time, in case you're looking for something fun and different to watch. Hey, if you're a Glee fan, and since I think I heard that new episodes of the show won't be up for a considerable amount of time, you might as well look for other TV series to watch, right? Try it! You might even find a new favorite show once you see it! :)

On to other (but still related) news, if I'm not mistaken, there's a new episode of Chuck as well. Plus, new Gossip Girl episodes will also start airing this week! And based from the promos I've seen and spoilers that I've read so far, I think it's going to be pretty exciting. The spoilers even have me rooting for a Dan-Blair pairing now! Haha.

Okay, I'm off to watch the new Pretty Little Liars episode now! I hope it's good!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare