Friday, January 7, 2011

Lovin' CityVille!

Posted by austenfan at 1/07/2011 01:24:00 PM
Remember when Facebook games were all the hype? I think that was over a year ago, the same time that Facebook started to become really popular. Back then, the only Facebook game that I really enjoyed playing was Mafia Wars. I know, it's so uncharacteristic of me, but you know what they say - sometimes we find joy where we won't expect to find them. Uh, I'm not sure if there is actually a saying like that or if I just made that one up. Haha.

After playing Mafia Wars for a few weeks or months, I got tired of it. So, I stopped playing Facebook games and from then on just went to the site to be able to see my friends' updates - wall posts, photos, and whatever is going on with them at the moment.

Now that I have much more free time, though, I'm beginning to like playing Facebook games again. One game in particular made me want to play again. That is, CityVille! Have you tried playing it before? Basically, you try to build a city. You can build houses and businesses. You can even plant! I hope they would upgrade this feature, though. Maybe they can give users the option to plant using hydroponics, where you can grow plants without using soil. Now, that would be really cool! And yeah, the main goal (I think) of putting up your city is to become the city's mayor! I still have a long way to go before achieving that, though. I haven't even been able to finish some of my easier goals!

If you're looking to try playing something new on Facebook, I suggest you try CityVille. It's really fun! Plus, you can ask help from your "neighbors" (which means, fellow Facebook friends who play CityVille) whenever you don't have enough energy to finish a particular task!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare