Monday, January 24, 2011

Lots to do!

Posted by austenfan at 1/24/2011 09:18:00 PM
The fact that I still have a lot to do for today doesn't really bother me. Sure, it is a little overwhelming, but I love writing, so it's not a hardship at all. :) I guess it really is true that as long as you love what you're doing, you'll be able to get past all the hard work and tiring moments. Uh, I'm not sure if there actually is a saying like that.

By the way, how do you manage your to-do's? Do you make a list and put it on your planner? Do you save it on your phone's memo applications? Or do you just keep it in your mind and hope that you won't forget to do it later on?

As for me, I do all of the things I've said above, actually. I must say, though, that the last part probably is the least effective one - for obvious reasons. :) Still, if you have a photographic memory, it would definitely work for you!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare