Monday, January 31, 2011

A lot of free time

Posted by austenfan at 1/31/2011 09:49:00 AM
I've got so much free time right now that most of the time, I find myself doing nothing and just wondering what should I do for the next couple of hours. If you're a student (with lots of papers due and exams to come) right now, I'm sure you won't believe me when I say this but... not being busy is sort of hard too!

If I have a lot of things to do, I probably would not be feeling this way right now, I know. Haha. But there you have it. Not being busy leads to a person getting bored. And as always, when I find myself bored, I find that it's even harder to think of things to do to get boredom off my system. :)

Right now, I'm trying to watch all the fun Korean dramas that I've been missing out on from the time when I started reviewing for the board exam. And yes, I should start looking for a copy of the film, "3 Idiots", which it seems like everyone else have already seen.

Aside from watching all the TV shows that I can, what chore do you find is the best way to combat boredom?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare