Sunday, January 9, 2011

Looking for a meme.

Posted by austenfan at 1/09/2011 11:03:00 AM
It's been so long since I last did a meme on this blog, which is a shame, since they're always such fun to answer! How about it? Any memes you're curently participating in that you'd like to me join as well?

Well, if not... then let me just answer a couple of random questions myself, and let's see if it can be qualified as a meme (of sorts).

1. What am I doing right now?
Uh... blogging and trying to finish some of my other tasks online.

2. What did you do last before you started doing #1?
I read/skimmed through one of my favorite books - City of Glass by Cassandra Clare (the third book in the Mortal Instruments series)

3. What do you plan on doing next?
Eat lunch. :) And then, finish my other tasks.

Alright, I can't think of any more questions. It's actually a bit weird to be asking yourself questions, then answering them right away. Still, I'll try to make a decent meme next time. It could be my personal Sunday or weekend meme. Haha. Watch out for that!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare