Monday, January 24, 2011

In case you didn't know...

Posted by austenfan at 1/24/2011 10:20:00 PM
Here's another catchy little blog entry title. Hmm, I might decide to do another feature with this theme. It seems like I'm suddenly into blog features today. Anyway, let's see if I can keep posting entries that are related to these blog features.

Okay, on to this entry's topic... have you guys heard about Mesothelioma? I haven't heard of it before, either. It's a type of cancer that is primarily caused by asbestos. I don't know if it's now a widely known disease, but it's better if more and more citizens would get to know more about it so that it could be prevented. From what I've read, the most common source of asbestos would be the person's workplace. Whoa, this information makes me not want to pursue a career involving construction, if ever the opportunity arose. Although, I think preventive measures can be applied so that the possible harmful effects of staying in the workplace is minimized. If you're working in a place where you can frequently get in contact with asbestos, you should definitely wear the appropriate protective attire and equipment to ensure your safety in the workplace. After all, this is standard procedure so I'm sure you won't have any problems with this. And whenever possible, your should probably stay away from the source of asbestos.

When I get to know other mores useful information, I'll definitely share it in this blog! Okay, till my next feature post!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare