Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm glad I have this blog!

Posted by austenfan at 1/07/2011 11:50:00 AM
This blog has been around for almost two years now! Wow. I still can't believe it. When I first started this blog, all I wanted was a space for me to write what I want to write about, and if possible, have people read and appreciate it too.

I used to be so conscious of what I wrote back then. I kept proofreading every blog entry before and after I post them. Now, I just write whatever comes to mind and I just find my fingers typing along the way, talking about whatever it is that I happen to be thinking about or something that I would like to share at that particular moment. In some ways, it provides me with a feeling of relief and calmness. It's like after a not-so-good experience, I just blog again (it might or might not be about that particular experience) and afterwards, I find myself feeling better again. I guess you could say that writing gives me an inner peace, though, I must admit that I'm not very good at it. Still, it's something I love so it's something that I'm gonna do. Hopefully, as I write more, I'll be better at it - better at doing something I really love.

What about you? What is that something that you really love doing, which can make you feel better whenever you're feeling a bit out of sorts?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare