Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I want this book!

Posted by austenfan at 1/12/2011 04:36:00 PM
It's been a while since I last bought a book since I'm really trying save and spend less these days. But when this book gets released, I really hope I get to have a copy or even have someone close to me buy it so that I can borrow it! Now, you're thinking, "It must be a pretty special book to get me this excited." Well, it definitely is! Here's the cover:

image is not mine and was taken from somewhere in the world wide web

It's Ted Beaudine's story! If you're new to reading Susan Elizabeth Phillips' works, Ted Beaudine is the son of the protagonists of her book, Fancy Pants. And let me just tell you that I really loved that book! In fact, I could probably consider it as my favorite among her works (although I'm still not one hundred percent sure about this, I'd have to re-read her other books again to make a proper decision. Haha.)!

Anyway, don't you just love the cover? I have to say, I've always found redheads incredibly attractive. With that very red lipstick, red dress, and the model's provocative pose, it sure looks like a fun read, right?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare