Monday, January 24, 2011

How to's

Posted by austenfan at 1/24/2011 10:03:00 PM
I noticed that I have several blog entries with titles that begin with "How to...". Huh. I guess I just like making lists out of everything. So, I was wondering if I should make this a regular feature. You know, like a sort of meme, where I will talk about different how to do's? It could be about anything, just as long as the title of the blog entry still begins with "How to...". I think it's sort of cute. I hope I I get to think of some interesting how-to lists!

Hmm, I need to think about some interesting things to talk about. Here are some sample blog entry titles from the top of my head:

  • How to start cooking - Uh, I would also like to read an article like this since I absolutely have no experience when it comes to cooking!
  • How to get rid of eyebags - Another one that I'd like to read
  • How to train your dragon - Okay, forgive me for the lame joke. (It's the title of a movie, in case you didn't know. Haha)
What else? Just wait for my next "How to" entry!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare