Monday, January 10, 2011

How to relax

Posted by austenfan at 1/10/2011 04:41:00 PM
Have you ever felt really tense and on edge that it seems like no matter what you try to do to get yourself to relax, you just can't do it? If you had, can you tell me what's the best way to prevent yourself from becoming stressed?

Here are some things I've tried. They seem to work for some time, until I start remembering what it was that had me tense a while ago:
  • Do some other tasks. It could be anything. You can try playing games on Facebook, on your mobile phone, or some of your installed computer games. Sometimes, I blog to keep my mind off other things.
  • Read a book. Actually, this seems to fit in with my first recommendation, but since I like reading books so much, I decided to separate it and put it as a second suggestion. :)
  • Have a snack. I'm not kidding! This really helps, especially if you just think of how what you're eating tastes like while you have your snack.
  • Get some sleep. This is probably the most effective way to de-stress. You get to keep your mind off things, plus, you get to rest and relax.
Any other suggestions?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare