Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Getting tired of Facebook

Posted by austenfan at 1/19/2011 11:19:00 AM
Am I the only one who feels this way? Honestly, I don't know what brought this on. It could be that I just have too much free time on my hands that I'm always on Facebook, where nothing new and exciting seems to pop up. Sure, I have fun playing CityVille and then afterwards, checking out the goings on in my friends' lives. But afterwards, nada... I can't think of anything else to do while on the site.

I know, I know. I shouldn't spend a lot of time in Facebook as that's not the site's purpose anyway, but what can I do? As I said, I've got a lot of free time on my hands right now. So, I guess my true problem is finding a worthwhile activity to keep me occupied. If I have enough money with me, I would definitely consider buying some bushnell binoculars and taking it with me while I travel. But seeing as I don't have the means to fund a traveling spree right now, I need to find another much cheaper activity than traveling!

Blogging is fun, but I can't spend all my time writing, right? :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare