Friday, January 7, 2011

Excited for Gossip Girl!

Posted by austenfan at 1/07/2011 11:08:00 AM
It's no secret that I love watching Gossip Girl. Well, I talk about it a lot on this blog so if you've been around here before, you probably already know this. Some of my friends have stopped watching it, though. I think the story was getting a bit too boring for them, but I don't know, I still find it fun and exciting.

Probably one of the main reasons why I keep watching this show is how everyone looks and acts glamorous all the time. It's such an opposite of how I usually look (which is very simple and casual) that I find myself fascinated by their spoiled and pampered lives. It's just interesting seeing how they spend their time, though the whole gossiping and scheming seems a bit too far-fetched at times. I confess that before watching this show, I didn't know anything about the Upper East Side. I didn't even know that that was where the rich people (who probably don't have to do any household chores that they don't even know how to use their own cooking tools) are! So, I guess you can understand my interest in watching the show.

Plus, all the convoluted romantic team-ups, unpredictable plots, and attractive cast of the show makes Gossip Girl all the more fun to watch too!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare