Friday, January 28, 2011

Emachine netbooks?

Posted by austenfan at 1/28/2011 06:13:00 PM
I've only recently learned about this much cheaper netbook that I think has been out in the market for quite some time now. Naturally, I tried to look it up on the internet. I wanted to see if people who bought it have had any complaints, so far. After all, a cheap netbook probably has a lot of major flaws, right? So, I read some reviews, and guess what? Most of the buyers only have good things to say about it. Those that do not seem to be part of a very small minority.

It makes me want to buy one myself. That is, when I have saved enough to buy a new laptop. I'm still quite contented with my current laptop, even though the battery doesn't work anymore and sometimes, it just freezes up. However, I wouldn't mind having a new one that runs on Windows 7 and is much faster than this one. Haha.

Anyway, if you're also interested in owning this netbook, I don't think you should expect so much - in terms of its appearance and specifications. It's cheaper than most netbooks so it's understandable if it may lack certain features. The important thing is that it works well for whatever purpose you want it to, right? :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare