Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Diet and exercise

Posted by austenfan at 1/25/2011 10:42:00 PM
Earlier, I got to read some of the horoscopes for the Year of the Tiger. I noticed that most of them included something about taking care of your health by proper diet and exercise. Whether you believe in horoscopes or not, I think that this is a very sound advice. We definitely need to get more health-conscious and be more mindful of what we eat.

I'm not just saying this because I want to lose weight. Even if you're really on the skinny side, you still need to make sure that you eat foods that'll provide with just the right amount of nutrition. I've read that fish and nuts are really good for the body since they contain flaxseed oil. After learning about the benefits of flaxseed, I decided that I'm gonna eat larger portions of fish and/or nuts than I usually do. After all, it's better to get those vital nutrients from natural sources, right?

Also, let's not forget about exercising regularly. Truthfully, I haven't had the chance to really exercise these past couple of weeks, but I will definitely try to go out and jog more. Maybe I'll even have a go at some body crunches - I hear it can greatly help in getting that flat tummy that I've always wanted!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare