Saturday, January 15, 2011

Craving for doughnuts!

Posted by austenfan at 1/15/2011 10:10:00 AM
Doughnuts are one of my favorite comfort food! Seriously, I love every kind there is - whether its with filling or, the one with holes at the middle, or those cute little bite-sized doughnuts! But Cello's Doughnuts probably sells the yummiest doughnuts I've ever had! Not that I've tried a lot of their offerings, but those that I've tried, I really liked. It's just too bad that they only have a few number of stores in the country, and yes, it's a bit pricier than some of their competitors. Someday, when I have a lot of money, I would love to just lounge around my house - preferably one with amazing chandeliers - on weekends and eat doughnuts all day! Well, maybe not all day. I still have to consider my weight, after all. Haha.

Anyway, don't believe me yet? Here are some snapshots of their doughnuts, as taken from their website:

Visit their site to see more pics of their deliciously flavored-doughnuts!

They should put up another branch - one that is near our house. Maybe even only a couple of blocks down our street. Okay, now, that is too much wishful thinking. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare