Monday, January 3, 2011

Contradictions

Posted by austenfan at 1/03/2011 11:40:00 AM
It's weird how everything around us seem to be full of contradictions. At times, even my own thoughts can be quite contradictory. For instance, you might think that you're mind is already set on a certain stand. Then you get to hear all these other sides, all of which, seem to have a valid point. And then what? You end up feeling confused and uncertain, instead of being more sure of what you believed in.

I'm not really talking about anything specific here. Actually, you can apply this particular kind of thinking in practically every kind of situation you've been in. It makes me wonder how hard a job it is to keep an objective mind, rather than end up feeling anxious and confused after all you've come to know.

Okay, here I am again with another of my random blog entries, hoping that whatever I've written made some sense to you guys, one or way or another. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare