Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chocolates, stay away from me, please.

Posted by austenfan at 1/13/2011 07:42:00 PM
Everytime I go near our dining table, I'm greeted by this basket of very, very tempting chocolates! And guess what? It's hard not to take a bar (or two) whenever I happen to pass by there. Don't blame me! I'm sure you'll do the same (if you're a chocoholic like me). It's a good thing I haven't been gaining much weight with the way I've been consuming so much sweets these days.

Although I haven't put that much effort in losing weight these past weeks, I don't seem to be gaining some extra pounds, which is a good thing. I guess that's a result of staying away from fastfood take-outs from McDonald's. But still, I need to start eating healthier food - more fruits and veggies for me! I still don't want to try some of those herbal teas that others say can help you lose weight. You see, I'm not much of a tea person myself - only chamomile for me. I wonder what other methods guys can use to lose weight? Do they have to go to the gym and lift some weights or are there some available mens fat burners for them to use? Still, I doubt they'll be needing to lose weight that much. I mean, I have guy friends who eat heaps of rice and yet still manages to stay stick-thin. I have no idea why their metabolism is like that, or maybe I should say, I don't know why we have slower metabolism compared to guys! Haha.

Yeah, I know chocolates are really yummy and I don't think I can completely stay away from them, but I'll definitely try to limit my daily chocolate intake. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare