Friday, January 21, 2011

2nd Blog Anniversary!

Posted by austenfan at 1/21/2011 09:53:00 PM
Whoa. I totally forgot that this blog just celebrated its 2nd blog anniversary last January 17. Wow, it's been two long years since I started this blog and it still feels surreal. I mean, where is the girl who used to be so afraid and shy about letting other people read her personal writings? It feels like I have changed so much - but changed for the better, definitely! And it all began with this first blog entry.

From starting with this blog, I've created a lot of different other blogs, the most recent one is Where I Fangirl, which you really need to visit (as in now!) if you haven't done so before! Gone is the girl who used to obsess how her blog looks like and if people were bothering to come and visit this blog. Not that I don't care if no one visits my blog anymore. Of course, it would make me really happy if people do come here often or even once in a while. But now, I've realized that what's more important is what you do get to share to others through blogging. And if people actually get to read what you've written, then, so much the better, right? :)

Here's to many more years of happy blogging to come! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare