Sunday, December 5, 2010

Why am I not athletic?

Posted by austenfan at 12/05/2010 05:42:00 PM
Ever since I was a kid, I've never been much into playing kiddie games that involves running a lot. Haha. Now, don't start judging me here. The truth is, I also played the games that were popular with kids those days - I had to or else I would have been such an outcast. Actually, I think I stopped liking it when I got wounded during one of our running games. I can't really remember what it was called.

Another reason why I'm not very athletic is my lack of skill for sports. I like playing some sports but, I'm not that good at it. Still, I hope I can develop some kind of skill for sports. There are so many types of sports that I haven't tried yet so, who knows? I might find myself surprisingly good at football! Hmm, I might have to a bit of research on that. If ever I do become interested in the sport, I hope my friends will support me and maybe even buys some football gifts for me! :) I could also try basketball since I love watching it, anyway, so I might as well learn how to play it, right?

Hmm, I wonder if I'll ever become that sporty. Haha.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare