Thursday, December 16, 2010

Updates

Posted by austenfan at 12/16/2010 01:37:00 AM
My new blog is still a bit empty right now... with only just a couple of entries here and there. I've been a bit preoccupied lately that I haven't come up with any new blog posts for it. By the way, have you seen it yet? In case you haven't, here's your chance, go take a look at it now!

Alright, I have to go to sleep soon or else I'm going to have to use some wrinkle creams that work from staying up too late. But first, let me just say that there are gonna be some changes for this blog. I won't be writing about books and love (mushy, I know!) related things on this blog anymore. I'll be writing them on my other blog, instead! Wanna know why? Uh, you have to head on to my other blog and find out for yourself. Haha.

So, I guess my blog entries here would be less serious and more... fun and random? Haha, well... we'll see, but, I'll definitely try my best! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare