Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tumblr ?

Posted by austenfan at 12/29/2010 01:24:00 PM
I don't have a Tumblr account. I don't have an account, but I do get why people are (a bit) crazy over it. The themes look really cute and it's great that there's this sort of "follower" application to let those that follow your account be updated whenever you have new content. Did I get that right? I'm only guessing here. Haha.

With this blog, and another one that I'll be updating as soon as I write this, frankly, I don't see the need to create a Tumblr account. I mean, there's only so much that I can write about, right? And, well, I like my blogs just fine. :) Still, we'll see... I might be persuaded to creating one, when I become fascinated enough over it.

But, do you have one? Then, give me those links and I'll come visit!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare