Saturday, December 11, 2010

Threads are full of surprises!

Posted by austenfan at 12/11/2010 09:40:00 PM
Reading people's conversations in forum threads has always been a fun pastime. I get to read other people's reactions regarding certain topics, at times even being pleasantly surprised that their opinion about some things are the same as mine. These includes favorite romance novels, reviews of certain gadgets, and well, anything else that can possibly a topic.

Earlier, I stumbled upon a thread where the posters were recommending romance books that they find really good, so me being a book lover, decided to stick around and find out what books they've enjoyed. You know me, I'm always up for a good romance books that'll promise to make to have a happy ending, which involves the exchange of promise rings between the hero and heroine. Haha. Anyway, I read a discussion among the posters about a particular part of a certain book. It seemed like they were confused about what actually happened, since the author didn't exactly write it in a very straightforward way. A posted actually e-mailed the author and asked a clarification regarding the matter. Unbelievable, right? I don't mean that in a bad way, of course. I'm actually a bit in awe of that person. I admire that person's passion and intensity toward that book. Now, I'm wondering when or if I might ever do the same. Hmm, I wonder what book will make me do it? :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare