Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I loved Mean Girls!

Posted by austenfan at 12/29/2010 01:42:00 PM
I'm sure many of you will agree with me when I say that "Mean Girls" is one of, if not, the best teen movies of all time!

This image is not mine, and was taken from somewhere around the world wide web.

Tina Fey was such an awesome genius for coming up with the movie's storyline. I thought Rachel McAdams played the role of the pretty and popular yet evil "Regina". The two other mean girls were perfect for their respective roles too. And yes, let's talk about Lindsay Lohan. This movie made me a (sort of) fan of hers as well. I decided to go and watch her other movies as well after seeing this one. Now, it's just really disappointing to see her caught up with drugs and other various offenses. Well, it's sad to see anyone who used to be that famous go through that. I hope she recovers, though, even after so many failed rehab admissions. Hmm, maybe she should try going to some other los angeles detox rehabs as they might be good for her. By the way, were you a Lindsay fan as well? What among her movies did you like the best? :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare