Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I love online banking!

Posted by austenfan at 12/22/2010 10:12:00 PM
Online banking has been such a huge help for me. I can transfer funds between accounts easily. I can use it to withdraw funds from my Paypal account. I haven't tried it yet, but I've heard that I can even pay my bills online too! It's really such a huge help.

I've been meaning to try dabbling in stock exchange as well, through the use of an online trading service. I'm not sure of the terms I'm using as I don't know much about stock exchange as of the moment. Haha. Anyway, I really want to learn about stocks since I've been hearing so many great things about it! These days, we must be conscious of how we spend and save our money if we want to be able to afford to buy cars and health plans (like a plan from Blue Cross Blue Shield NC) soon! So, I say NO to unnecessary spending and YES to alternative income resources like stock exchange!

How about you? Do you have any other source of income right now? Come on, tell me about it! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare