Friday, December 3, 2010

Gadgets love

Posted by austenfan at 12/03/2010 11:30:00 PM
I'm not a very gadget-knowledgeable person. I don't own a lot of gadgets. I can probably count all the gadgets I have using one hand - mobile phone, laptop, camera, iPod nano. Hmm, that's actually all I could think of. I don't own any gaming consoles, though I would really want to have my own Wii. I've seen it being played at the malls, and it looks pretty fun! Still, gadgets are not at my priority list right now. Haha.

Anyway, here are a list of gadgets that I would like to have (if ever someone would like to buy it for me or if I have enough money to buy one):

1. iPhone - Yep, I would love to own an iPhone. I know it makes me sound as if I'm just a trend follower, but I think an iPhone would be really fun to have. I haven't heard many complaints about it so I guess it's pretty durable. Plus, it would be nice to be able to buy some Iphone accessories to enhance the phone even more.

2. DSLR camera - I don't know much about photography, but it seems like if I ever get to own a DSLR camera, I'd get to learn more about it. Actually, it's more like I'll strive to learn more about photography once I get a cam like this. :)

3. Wii - As I said before, it looks like a fun piece. Plus, it'll let me play tennis (for a bit) and you all know how much I love watching Prince of Tennis, right?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare